We bring the FAST and laughs to pharmacy.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A picture is worth a thousand words!






This post is going to be worth 3000, apparently. The first two were shot at a Walgreen's while I was taking a weekend getaway trip. Now this one is short and sweet: even after having studied chemistry during all of my college career, even I can barely pronounce "cetylpyridinim"... I wanted it to end in "Pyridium" now that I've got some pharmacy u
nder the belt.









This one is a row of Thick-it branded canned food directly above the "personal lubricants". (If you look VERY closely, you'll see that they were out of the big bottle of my favorite lube, Wet Platinum. :/) This combination just tickled me. Either the joke writes itself, or I'm just a very dirty person, either way.












This one is just for my own amusement - generic Flomax came in, and the color temperature on my iPhone is just a little bit off, but they look like little carrots! How adorable!

















--Fries With That



















r

5 comments:

Grumpy, M.D. said...

"Thick-It- so you can swallow anything"

Big 'N Tasty RPH said...

I suppose if you had the proverbial "hot dog down a hallway" problem Thick-It and lube makes perfect sense!

pharmacy school statistics said...

it does look like carrots. "What's up doc?"

McFury CPhT said...

Any one else heard the "rumor" about the generic Flomax being taken off the market? Not sure if I should believe what I have heard from my company.

Big 'N Tasty RPH said...

I work overnights so usually by the time I hear "breaking news" it was new over a month ago...