- It is a DRIVE THRU, not a drive in and wait. We are a pharmacy and although we give the appearance of being a fast food joint, we are NOT Sonic!!
- Please finish your cell phone conversation before starting your transaction with the technician or pharmacist. Do we stand at the window with our cell phone to our ear? NO! It is called respect for a professional and the job we are trying to do for you.
- Please do not shove a burger down your throat while I am trying to converse with you about important matters such your allergy information, etc. The last thing the majority of you need is a burger.
- Do not throw your money, insurance card, state welfare assistance program paper (it is NOT insurance), etc. in the drawer. No vacuum exists to sweep it up into my arms. Plus it is generally just RUDE. I may not be wearing a fast food restaurant cap to identify myself, but I am trusted professional that deserves respect.
- Just b/c a window separates you and I does not give you the right to treat us like dirt. Don't think for a minute I will not refuse to fill your prescription if you cuss at me or give me the finger. You can just go somewhere else b/c trust me-we get 10 new prescriptions for every one methadone prescription you take to the grocery store next door.
- Nope-I will not give you one or two tabs of vicodin to hold you over b/c we have a 10 minute wait. More than likely you waited in the ER for 4 hours and pretended you were in pain to get that 12 vicodin but too bad--you gotta wait.
- The drive thru was originally intended for people with kids and the handi-capped, NOT for fetching your OJ, condoms, needles, lighters, film, etc. And don't fucking roll your eyes at me b/c I won't get that shit for you! Burn some calories and walk into the store!
- I hate the drive thru.
- Thank you reading this post and have please have more respect for those who serve you in a retail setting.
We bring the FAST and laughs to pharmacy.