So, I had a customer complain about me today to my store manager. According to her every time she comes in I look at her like I'm better than her and I "look down on her". First of all, don't go to my store manager to complain about me. They don't care and you are only giving us something to laugh about after you leave. On second thought, complain all you like. Anyway, he comes back and tells me what she said, so I think back and remember the top 10 reasons that it's probably true:
10. She's on state medicaid and she's a frequent flyer on Vicodin Airlines
9. She has 3 kids with 3 different last names
8. She once bought cigarettes and had to "come back later" because she didn't have 2 dollars left for her son's inhaler
7. She never came back
6. She once interrupted me when I was counseling someone to ask me "where the condoms where at"
5. She didn't say thank you and she apparently never used the condoms
4. She smokes when she has the three kids in the car with her and "doesn't need no counseling" because her kids have had the bronchitis antibiotics "tons of times"
3: She once asked me why the doctor would write for something if it wasn't covered, because she "doesn't pay for shit"
2: She said this in front of her three kids (the oldest being 7)
1. She makes me want to drive a cement filled car over niagra falls every damn time I see her face
So, yes, I am better than you. And yes, I will proudly display it every time you come in my store. Have a great day