We bring the FAST and laughs to pharmacy.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Degree of Uncertainty

Have you ever seen the commercials for Degree antiperspirant/deodorant? They make some pretty fantastic claims: no marks on black clothing, superior wetness protection and odor control that works better the more you sweat, and odor control. Was the test group a bunch of "chain smokers?" I used the women's version of this product for a week and was horrified that I would have to change my name to Big 'N Stinky if this was the best deodorant/antiperspirant available. I ran this by a colleague who also tried the men's version of this "deodorant." He thought the smell was just him. So rather than isolate myself by being inflagrante de-stinko I went back to my regular deodorant and now people like me again! Note to corporate America: if your product says "deodorant" on it, then it should be a deodorant instead of making you smell like the dirty towel receptacle at a gym!

No comments: