We bring the FAST and laughs to pharmacy.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Pharmacist's Life For Me

A junior high kid wants to know what I think about pharmacy and if it would be a good career. My answer is the following sing-a-long to the theme of Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life For Me) from Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pharmacist's life for me.
We count, we counsel, we check and bag,
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho!
We answer questions for those who can't poop,
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho!

Yo ho, ho ho, a pharmacist's life for me.
We chart, we round, we adjust and recommend,
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho!
Specialty teams, and even IVs,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho!

Yo ho, yo ho, a pharmacist's life for me!


So it's by no means an all-inclusive peak into the glamorous life of a pharmacist and even though I complain a lot I do love the job. I always have a good story, the salary and job security are great, and some times I even get to help someone that actually says "Thank You!"

No comments: