We bring the FAST and laughs to pharmacy.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

So this twat leaves a shopping cart in my parking space…

Gentle reader, know this... I wish not to offend, but if you fill a shopping cart full of merchandise from a chain pharmacy, not only have you overpaid, but there is an emptiness in your soul that retail therapy simply will not fix. How much 'As Seen On TV' shit do you need? Are we priced that much lower than our competitors on Chia Heads that you simply must stock up? Furthermore, if you leave that cart in my parking space again, I will CSI the damn thing for finger prints, locate you and destroy you in front of your awful, awful children.

I realize that this isn't exactly 'my' parking place. However, it is my favorite one. It's far enough away that nobody in there right mind would ever want to park there at 2am (a time that I am often at work). Plus, it's protected on one side by landscaping. Those of you who have had your car banged up in a parking lot while you were inside can surely sympathize. I never mind if an actual car is parked there when I arrive - it's a parking spot after all. It's just that damned empty cart that gets my blood boiling! Why?

So this particular entry isn't related to the actual practice of pharmacy. But it is useful in providing just a little bit of insight as to why I'm so goddamn crabby at work filling prescriptions, trying not to kill people for ten hours a day. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man--shopping carts are like $80 a piece so it isn't like you could have shoved up her ass.