We bring the FAST and laughs to pharmacy.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Drug Topics

I was flipping through drug topics and came across a couple things I would like for my fellow retail slaves to read.

In My View by Charles Phillips MD on page 18 of the May 2011 issue

The Perils of Pill-Splitting

http://drugtopics.modernmedicine.com/drugtopics/Modern+Medicine+Now/The-perils-of-pill-splitting/ArticleStandard/Article/detail/721902

and


Final Word by Tom Hanson BS Pharm on page 62

It's Always Been About The Staffing

http://drugtopics.modernmedicine.com/drugtopics/Modern+Medicine+Now/Its-always-been-about-the-staffing/ArticleStandard/Article/detail/721899

Both pieces are in line with thoughts I have had for a very long time and all I have to add is Amen Brothers!



2 comments:

Filet-o-bitch RPh said...

can you post links to those articles please?

PA Honeybee said...

I totally agree with you, Amen! I worked retail the majority of my time before going to work for a PBM in Prior Auth and every word they wrote is so true! I am so glad I never had to deal with a drive-thru! To me that is insulting to the pharmacy staff, you are not flipping burgers, you are dispensing DRUGS.