We bring the FAST and laughs to pharmacy.

Monday, September 20, 2010

New job, life updates

So I've gotten a new job... keeping my part time job in retail, partially for the benefits, partially for the lulz. I apologize for the lack of updates.

I now work in a hospital, with nothing major to report yet except for the fact that DAMN, we have a huge staff for a relatively small volume of prescriptions. I honestly watched Netflix for part of my day today. I am either going to be bored to tears very quickly, or love this job more than children love puppies.

-- Fries with That

3 comments:

Gamji said...

Sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Retail is truly for those of us who love to be tortured and multitask to the point of having a seizure!

NocturnalCPhT said...

Go hospital! However, I want your job, because I run around like a chicken with my head cut off all the time (I work third shift with ONE other tech and ONE rph) even moreso than I did in retail. We're not a small hospital either, it makes no damn sense. Hope your job is still doing well!!