We bring the FAST and laughs to pharmacy.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DOCTOR, PLEASE REFILL HER BIRTH CONTROL

My lovely morning started with a total bitch on the phone demanding a refill on her BC in 15 minutes b/c she was in a hurry. Much to my delight, her prescription had expired. Upon telling her this delicious knowledge, she flipped! She demanded I fill it anyways and proceeded to tell me that "my technician" ( I wish I owned them) told me she had one more refill left and she lost her most recent packet and I need to fill it right away. I apologized, although my inside voice was calling her an idiot, and proceeded to repeat myself-it has expired despite the refill number and we will contact her MD to get it filled. She could also call the MD and explain to them what happened to see if they could rush things along. Well, Ms. Nasty panties got all huffy and told me "thanks for nothing" then slammed the phone down on me. DON'T YOU THINK I WANT TO FILL IT FOR YOU? WHY WOULDN'T I FILL IF IT I COULD YOU BEEOTCH! Laws are in place for a reason. Can't break them b/c you "lost" them. Get real.

PLEASE GOD AND HER MD READING THIS-PLEASE REFILL HER BC SO THAT SHE WILL NOT BREED! I BEG OFF YOU!!!!

Love,

Filet

No comments: